Please ensure every piece of uniform is named.
- Dark grey or black trousers, tailored shorts, skirt, pinafore, blue checked dress in the summer term No leggings. Children are coming into school with thin leggings on and other children can see their underwear through them.
- Stiff collared white shirt, not a polo shirt
- Blue jumper with the school logo available from Stratfords or the Friends Shop
- School Tie
- All black shoes or trainers
- Coat for playtimes
- All pupils with long hair need to tie it back.
- No jewellery or watches, small stud earrings are allowed but need to be removed for PE.
- No false nails, no nail varnish, no temporary tattoos or make up
Our uniform supplier is Stratford’s where you can buy direct at the following address:
Unit 6 Hamburg Way
North Lynn Industrial Estate
Opening hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 4.30pm.
Stratford’s hold all uniform items in stock and can deliver to school free of charge when payment is made, delivery to a home address has a carriage charge. Payment can be made by phone or through their website if you wish to pay by credit/debit card, you can pay cash at the shop.
Eastgate PE Kit
Our school PE kit is as below:
White polo shirt / White T-shirt
Black tracksuit bottom
Black tracksuit top
Swim costume/trunks (no bikinis)
Trainers – these are needed to support your child’s feet and ankles when playing games. Plimsolls or canvas slip on shoes will not support your child’s feet and ankles. They can be easily kicked off injuring other children.
Please note that both kits should be in school as we do get guest coaches come into school to take classes for extra PE lessons. These sessions are a great opportunity for your child to experience a wider range of sporting activities.